Many issues and situations can trigger federal, state, business and individual tax audits, and even the most conservative taxpayer may receive notices from time to time. There’s no reason to panic; we can help.
The first thing we will help you to do is to alert you that these notices are not to be ignored. The time to act is now.
It’s important that we remain connected to you not only during these situations, but throughout the tenure of our firm/client relationship in order to remain in front of and prepared for these situations. In fact, early strategic communication is a critical component to successful audit resolution.
Through our dedicated 15-person SALT team. 皇家88手机app登录 can assist your business in responding to information requests, communicating with auditors, providing critical analysis of audit schedules and work papers, negotiating assessment items and liability and representing your company through administrative level appeals. We also have the experience and the knowledge to help you with:
- Consultation & Guidance Regarding Federal Tax Procedural Issues
- Federal and State Tax Disputes of Individuals, Corporations, S Corps, Partnerships, Tax-Exempts and LLCs
- International Tax Disputes
- IRS Controversy Representation
- IRS Examination Preparation
- IRS Practice & Administration
- Penalty Prevention & Abatement
- Pre-filing representation & Assistance
- Tax Audit Resolution
- Tax Dispute Resolution
- Tax Penalty Abatement
- Transfer Pricing Disputes